The seminar takes place from September 2 to 8, 2021. Due to the sanitary situation, we plan to hold it in hybrid mode.
This intensive seminar aims to offer a global view on study, tools and methodological frameworks of sociolinguistics to deal with issues of multi- or plurilingualism.
The represented field concerns:
– Societal multilingualism (documenting and theorising multilingualism as the co-existence of different languages in the same space);
– Language repertoire (documenting and theorising language repertoire of one person or of a speech community);
– Linguistic variation (documenting and theorising variability in languages and its effects);
– Plurilingual approaches (documenting and theorising mixture of languages and its meanings);
– Language ideologies, Plurilingual education, Language policy, Plurilingualism and Transnational mobility.
This seminar is organised by the SeDyL laboratory (CNRS UMR8202, INALCO, IRD UMR135)
DATES AND PLACES
The seminar will take place from September 2 to 8, 2021 at Pôle des Langues et Civilisations of the National Institute of Oriental Languages and Civilizations (INALCO, http://www.inalco.fr/), 65 Rue des Grands Moulins, 75013, Paris .
Please contact us at the following address: email@example.com